As an independent living facility, The Rosedale House of Waterloo, IL, offers just the right blend between freedom and care. Our 24-hour staff ensures that residents feel safe and secure, while offering important services like local transportation, laundry, changing bed linen, housekeeping, meals, health and nutrition as well as stand by assistance with medication and bathing.
It is our goal for our residents and their families to enjoy true peace of mind. Our expertise and commitment are rivaled only by our experience. The environment at our independent living facility is like home, not like a big impersonal hospital. We understand that it really is the little things that make the difference.
Residents are able to enjoy the privacy and comfort of their very own living space, while still taking advantage of our services and amenities. Socialize and make new friends, or reminisce with old acquaintances in our many common areas, including the warm and inviting living room, the elegant and charming dining room, the cheerful and cozy sun room, the simple and functional laundry room, and the summertime favorites—the patio and gardens!
We encourage residents to get out into the community as much as possible! We have regular social excursions planned, but also assist residents in heading out into the community to take care of banking, or visit the grocery store, pharmacy, doctor, beauty shop, or post office. If the resident drives and has a car, we provide parking and assistance. Other popular community outings and activities include:
• Entertainment—Such as trips to the movies, shows, school and church concerts and plays, country rides, dining out at favorite restaurants, summer band concerts, and more.
• Education and Culture—Museums, the library, senior centers, short trips and tours in surrounding communities, and more.
• Shopping—Trips to local stores, shops, and local businesses. Staff will assist you with your shopping bags.
• Events—Like annual banquets, concerts, fund raisers, parades, the County Fair, the Senior Jubilee, and more.
• Daily Living and Errands—Such as trips to the bank, post office, beauty shop, barber shops, walks in the park, and more.
If you or your loved one is looking for a true independent living facility, it’s time to visit The Rosedale House of Waterloo, IL.